Forums

A FREE Online Coin Database & Price Guide :: Forums :: Coinbrag.com Coin Database & Price Guide :: Questions/Comments

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Price Guide
Moderators: Nicholas
Author Post
Nicholas
Sun Aug 17 2008, 01:31pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
If you asked me what I thought this site was lacking most, I'd say prices/values.

One of the cool factors of this site that I thought was that the prices on CoinBrag would actually be real. No books telling us a nickel is woth $8, because they say so.

I'm currently toying with the idea of adding prices using neutral and unbiased pricing to the best of my ability. This would involve finding various sources for coin pricing, and finding a healthy medium to list as CoinBrag values.

To keep our Bragger prices pure, I would be looking at creating a separate price on each coin page. That way when future prices are added by the CoinBrag community, those values are not influenced by our "neutral" data.

Does anyone have thoughts on this? Good or bad?
Website
Nicholas
Sat Sep 13 2008, 12:01pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
Well I've been gathering some data and toying with the options of how to put this in.
Website
Nicholas
Sun Sep 14 2008, 11:47pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
Well I added CBVs and I did exactly what I wanted with them. I will keep everyone's data separate from the CBV and at the same time these new prices will help flesh out the website I hope!
Website
Nicholas
Thu Oct 16 2008, 10:12am
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
Brief explanation of CBVs
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF