Forums

A FREE Online Coin Database & Price Guide :: Forums :: Other Stuff :: Non-Coin Chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
What countries have you been to?
Moderators: Nicholas
Author Post
KSP
Sat Mar 27 2010, 12:37pm
Registered Member #172
One way of picking up coins is visiting other countries. I've been to plenty countries (easy in Europe), but sadly, and even though I've collected coins since 10 years old, I've not always been in a period of coin collecting and have missed out on many occasions.

Here is my list of countries.

Europe:

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Scotland, England, Wales, France, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Belguim, Netherlands, Italy, San Marino, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Switzerland.

Americas:

USA, Canada

Asia:

Japan, Thailand

Thats 24 in total. Can anybody beat that?
yamracer2001
Sat Mar 27 2010, 11:23pm
Registered Member #322
City, State:: Cadet, MO
man, you're pretty lucky. I have only been to three states, Florida, Missouri, and Illinois. My dream is to move to Sweden, they have the best music scene there, In Flames, Soilwork, Sonic Syndicate, etc... I like the old Silver Ores they have too.
BCNumismatics
Thu Jun 03 2010, 12:05am
Registered Member #378
I haven't been to any country outside New Zealand.

My home region of Wanganui,which is 3-1/2 hours drive north of Wellington is almost like its own country,as the people up there,especially those who are Wanganui-born & bred (like me!) have a very strong local regional identity.

Aidan.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF