CollinBibiloni
Wed Jun 08 2011, 12:09am
Registered Member #1058
The price of silver will be up...

[ Edited Wed Jun 08 2011, 06:43pm ]
BCNumismatics
Wed Jun 08 2011, 08:24am
Registered Member #378
Please take those links out of the signature line,as they are pretty spammy & not relevant to numismatics.

Aidan.
Nicholas
Thu Sep 29 2011, 02:41pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
So silver crashed earlier this week. From $40 per ounce to $30 per ounce. An article explaining why I'm not familiar with Wyatt research but they were the only writers I found regarding the recent price decrease. They point the finger at China though I am relieved to see it's not an angry finger for once.

China has been given credit for a lot of things lately regarding the U.S. economy as well as the values of gold and other precious metals. In fact very recently I'd seen a few articles being passed around stating that China was going to abandon the U.S. dollar and buy more gold causing the prices to skyrocket.

I'm not an economist so I won't weigh in for or against but I always consider the source of who's making such claims.

I do find it quite amusing that while China was being foretold as the economic powerhouse that would cause gold and silver to skyrocket, gold is down $300 an ounce and silver is down $10 an ounce.

I'm sure it will go back up eventually. Still, it is fun to watch.
Website
Nicholas
Fri Jul 13 2012, 09:17pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
So nearly 10 months later and silver is sitting at $27/oz. I was thinking that it was around $34 in late January. So with the price being lower now, is that encouraging anyone to buy more silver coins now? Maybe even going over your original planned coin budget?

I love coins and if I buy a coin today with an ounce of silver, I'm not that concerned that the price of silver might drop 20% tomorrow. I do like the idea that when I'm looking to buy that the silver coins are more affordable though so we'll see what I add to my collection soon.
Website
Go to page  1 2 3 4 [5]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF