Forums

A FREE Online Coin Database & Price Guide :: Forums :: Coin Chat :: General Coin Chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] Are you in favour of a companion website called NoteBrag?
Go to page  1 2 [3]
Moderators: Nicholas
Author Post
Nicholas
Tue Aug 02 2011, 09:52am
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
The original plan is to clone CoinBrag almost entirely. So the layout and forum would be the same there as it is here (meaning one registration).

I also don't know if I'm going to get a new hosting plan with our current host 1&1 or if I am going to try somewhere else. I could share it on CoinBrag's plan but I'd rather not as the combined traffic would slow both sites down. I have a bluehost account for some other websites I've messed around with so I might try the paper currency site there.

At the moment I've got around 200 domain names though most are not related to coins and are undeveloped. :)
Website
BCNumismatics
Tue Aug 02 2011, 04:49pm
Registered Member #378
Nicholas,
That's a good idea.

I will have to note down how the information fields for the banknote,community currency note,internment camp note,& postal order catalogues should be arranged.

There would need to be a few extra information fields required for the postal order catalogue,to take into account the poundage (or commission) that is indicated on some postal orders,& that cashed postal orders do turn up from time to time.

Aidan.
Nicholas
Tue Aug 02 2011, 09:11pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
Once I get the class system working here, I will want to pick your brain and see what will be different.

With coins you've got obverse and reverse. I'm not that knowledgeable on paper currency collecting. Are they just called front and back sides with paper money? lol
Website
BCNumismatics
Wed Aug 03 2011, 06:05am
Registered Member #378
Nicholas,
Yes,just 'Front' & 'Back' for banknotes & postal orders.

Aidan.
Go to page  1 2 [3]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF