Forums

A FREE Online Coin Database & Price Guide :: Forums :: Coinbrag.com Coin Database & Price Guide :: Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Fixes Galore!
Moderators: Nicholas
Author Post
Nicholas
Sun Feb 10 2008, 12:32am
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
Well for about 5 months this site had been stuck. I was unable to give bragging credit to users who uploaded pictures of coins using this new version of the website. I have been reluctant to kill the old CoinBrag because of it. As of today the script works. It took editing of a lot more pages but it's now working!

I also looked at some of the steps involved in adding coins and pricing and saw that I had not cleaned up some of "experiments." If you were one of the people who added coins lately you might have seen some weird things. They should all be gone now.

As this new version of Coinbrag takes over, I will be doing my best to fix small bugs but any help in pointing them out is much appreciated.

Thanks and happy bragging!
Website
Nicholas
Mon Sep 22 2008, 12:49am
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
I've spend about 10 hours today working on various parts of CoinBrag.com. There's been quite a few changes that cosmetically look minor, but they were very in depth.
Website
Nicholas
Sat Jan 31 2009, 12:53pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
I added some more functionality to the various pages. I'm hoping it is more easier now than ever to add a coin, pics, and a price.
Website
Nicholas
Mon Aug 30 2010, 09:18pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
There was a bug that was allowing users to add pictures while they were not logged into the website. Since they were not logged in, credit was given to USERNAME. This bug has been fixed.

From now on, if you try to add a picture and you are not logged in, the server will ask you to log in or register.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF