Forums

A FREE Online Coin Database & Price Guide :: Forums :: Coinbrag.com Coin Database & Price Guide :: Announcements

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Web Browser warning about best-google.cz.cc
Moderators: Nicholas
Author Post
Nicholas
Mon Sep 05 2011, 12:17pm
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
It would seem that one of the spammers was able to leave their garbage on the site long enough that Google detected something bad.

Here's the message I see in my Chrome web browser:

"Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.coinbrag.com contains content from best-google.cz.cc, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified best-google.cz.cc that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on best-google.cz.cc, visit the Google"

I believe that I've deleted all of the spam and that we're now no longer linking to that website anywhere but I will check again.
Website
Ecosse
Tue Sep 06 2011, 11:55am
Registered Member #1065
Yeah, I had trouble with that yesterday. These things happen.
BCNumismatics
Tue Sep 06 2011, 06:54pm
Registered Member #378
I got that message,but no malware was installed on my computer.

I did a full scan after looking in here,just to be on the safe side.

Aidan.
Nicholas
Wed Sep 07 2011, 10:06am
Deus Ex Machina

Registered Member #1
City, State:: Ocala, Florida
hmm another warning, this time from related to a different site. I have an idea how to fix this though we may lose our forum avatars again.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF